quarta-feira, 1 de setembro de 2010

ANAND TAZA: A different release, thank you.

Para todos os meus amigos, to all my dear friends.

REALEASE IN ENGLISH:>>>

************************************

I see things many times in an unusual way.
I love Osho, a dear enlightened master, and he keeps turning me back home to see me up, to observe what I feel and how I am.
Besides that, I am a musician, perform music, and I have recorded many CDs.

The best one, I would say is called THE REIKI CONCERT.
Samples of it are available in www.reverbnation.com/tazameditation. (I guess so).
In www.myspace.com/taza45 and

www.myspace.com/tazamusic                 

you can see part of my work.
I do play tarot cards as well the I CHING which I consider great instruments to self knowledge and self understanding.
Music for massage an NLP, music dedicated to women, to the goddesses and 3 singing CDS, one mantra, one brazilian pop, the pther english pop spiritual songs.

I keep on observing the desire to (longing for) to be with a companion, a woman. These things you can usually only observe - or desire.
It would be perhaps - or certainly - better to work together live together, things like that.

I appreciate very much the communitary life, much interesting and intelligent that the familiar one.
I appreciate very much the concern of Osho in which the days of families are gone and communties are going to take its place. At least 200.000 divorces are happening on germany peryear, and in Brazil the number is similar.

But the longing of my heart for a companion is different from possesion and marriage.
To work with I CHING is great and I was in Poona for 6 months, 4 of which i played tarot cards.
I use the Crowley and basically 2 tarot sets from Osho Commune. ZEN AND TRANSFORMATION TAROT cards and i love myself and feel very comfortable with me anyway, whilst I am alone.

My father died on 6th may now and it was so dramatic and terrible - as hard as my family WAS - that I decided to finish a work, which is nearly ready:
BARDO TODOL MUSIC - you might learn how to die in peace.
The title is provisory and I AM MIXING THE DETAILS AND SONGS (NOT SUNG, BUT PLAYED).

The work is based on the Tibetan Tradition of Bardo.
If you are interested, please write me on.
I paint ZEN religious paintings, full of colorful painted songs, so you can pray or meditate with them.>>>

http://picasaweb.google.com.br/taza45/PicturesToExpose#
I love to produce deodorants or spreading herbs and shampoos!!!>>>
http://picasaweb.google.com.br/taza45/Produtos1#

THANKS for this oportunity!
My father is on >>>
http://picasaweb.google.com.br/taza45/MEDITAZEROBlogger?authkey=Gv1sRgCISqzceg1s_4Tg#

his picture at the piano.
As far as THESE THINGS are not proving me yet an earn of living, feel free as to buy tracks on
www.reverbnation.com/tazameditation

OR
I can send you by mail or a download after we deal the CD you are interested on.
My site is usually www.anandtaza.com and it is still in process. You can also see my videos there from youtube.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Sw anand TAZA - (s herrmann lemke)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário