quinta-feira, 29 de abril de 2010

Re: Prayer for the Physical Body

I LOVE MY BODY AND RESPECT MY BODY.

Love

Thank you song wind


2010/4/29 songs wind <songs.in.the.wind@gmail.com>

*I have a difficult time with this prayer, Beloved T;  I was not born with the beauty of an outside shell.  My spirit has always been the gift that is bestowed upon me.  In the mention of your center of anger (the injury of your arm), your father's health (your mother, your sister, your family and all who his life touches), as well as my mommie's (who has Congestive Heart Disease in her years; I know not when the sands of time run for her)  I pray for you and yours and I pray for you to be filled with joy and friendship all across the planet.


My Love--Don Miguel Ruiz--How I love this Man.

TODAY, CREATOR, I PROMISE TO MAKE A New agreement with my physical body.  I promise to love my body unconditionally as my body loves me.  I promise to protect and take care of my body.  I will never again reject my body, abuse my body, or be ashamed of how it looks.  From now on, I will accept my physical body as it is.  I will enjoy my body, and be grateful for all the pleasure of life it gives me.


Forgive me, Creator, for believing all the lies about my physical body.  Forgive me for judging my physical body against a false image of perfect.  Forgive me for everything I haven't like about my body.

Today, Creator, help me to see my physical body as a living temple where you live.  Help me to respect my body, to love and honor my body.  I know that to treat my physical body treat my physical body with respect love, and honor is to respect, love and honor your creation.  Help me, Creator, to give my physical body whatever it needs to lie in perfect health, harmony, and happiness with you.

Amen.

You are a blessing;  I hope to give you food through this marvelous medium of cyber-space.  May we hold our Connections in the Highest.

peace and joyous love.




--
"Não estamos buscando nenhum paraíso nas nuvens. Se ele estiver lá, nós o apanharemos, mas primeiro precisamos construir um paraíso aqui na terra; essa será nossa preparação. Se pudermos viver num paraíso na terra, então, esteja ele onde estiver, será nosso."  Osho

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário