quarta-feira, 28 de abril de 2010

Re: my daddy is ill

Hi my dear.

I'll will suport by sending distance reiki sessions.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 7:31 AM, anandtaza s.h.lemke <taza45@gmail.com> wrote:

My name is TAZA and my father was or is a great musician.

he was considered the best bassist of brazil, in the 50,s and became a band leader.

despite never a meditator, he made great arrangements for several artists - if you can call them so.

Yesterday night, he took 2 pills of dramin b 6 - the physician says it is really heavy stuff - and probably half lorax -

perhaps to stand my mother speaking and all television agressive stupidities 6 hours a day... - our energy at home.

Then at bed, he couldn't say anymore a word, nor stregth to move his body, despite he tried a bit.

maybe avc (how in english)? - derrame.

we called ambulance he is now in INTENSIVE CARE.

he has been a great musician

he IS a great musician and one of the LPs I always loved was The Classics Enter in Dance.

Here you have a taste of this tune, recorded in the 50's.

I love you, Daddy...

Your son, TAZA

PS Whomever is interested, I will have the whole work of these songs, The Classics... on Net. You ask me, I insert you in group.

With love

TAZA

--
"Não estamos buscando nenhum paraíso nas nuvens. Se ele estiver lá, nós o apanharemos, mas primeiro precisamos construir um paraíso aqui na terra; essa será nossa preparação. Se pudermos viver num paraíso na terra, então, esteja ele onde estiver, será nosso."  Osho




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário