segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2008

Giving and receiving - a matter of partnership

Hallo Dear Friend.

Namaste. Om. Osho greetings.

I received a keyboard in brazil from a friend, Otavio Prem leal, until 31st january basically, and want to record, building a little studio. I have no place at home for such enterprise. If you do, please contact me.

I am also with a big quantity of Osho material, photos, original ones, books and newspapers, new and original, to open somwhere in the world a kind of meditation activity center, WITH a library in it.

Please contact me if you want to be my partner on that.

Oh... something Purnam told me in germany is that my BEST energy is when I play (piano) and a woman sings. If you are NOT a singer, but a student, we can study, I can help you. If you ARE a singer, or a bodhisatva singer, we will record nearly immediately.

Love, sw. anand TAZA (s.herrmann lemke)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário